Dolphin Cart - Update Documentation
From FMWebschool Reference
This page lists technical details of Dolphin Cart updates. It is meant to be used as a guide when manually updating older installations of the product to the latest version.
Dolphin Cart Pro 1.6 (July 09, 2008)
- Categories now behave properly, product counts of top level categories include subcategory products.
- Clicking a top level category now lists its products as well as subcategory products.
- Very important note for upgrading to 1.6: A FileMaker Script named "Category Search" was added, please copy it from the sample database into your current Dolphin Cart 1.5 database.
- Sub categories are now hidden until a "+" is clicked next to the top level category to expand them.
- Fixed a number of bugs in the setup, especially during the email SMTP settings verification code sending.
- Removed auto complete from the credit card fields, previously entered numbers are not suggested anymore by the browser.
- Manual invoice option does not require an HTTPS URL anymore.
PHP Code Differences
- Files within the lib folder were updated, please overwrite this whole folder