Blackbelt Open Issues/Bugs
From FMWebschool Reference
This page is meant to act as a list of potential/confirmed bugs in Blackbelt that should be looked into and resolved. It is more or less an internal maintenance list, but anyone is welcome to add points to it.
- The string fmpro that appears within the URL or GET forms causes errors
- Using the FMP-CurrentRecordCount tag with a -view action is not working (limitation of -view, but should be emulated on demand by performing a dummy findany)
- Apostrophes in field names / field values causing a 958 error
- Please add items here for considerations as feature requests
Not Supported / Not Planned at this Time
- Support for canEdit, canDelete, etc is not supported by the web engine, currently all will return false
- No fix is planned at this time, the best workaround is to create a calculation field in your database to return a value here based on some other method of discovering the permissions such as a separate users table.